[SML] Any Eartec Comstar users?

Keith Newman keithbnewman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:43:08 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late reply.  Make sure that your Telex system will work with
the Eartec interface.  I bought their system to integrate with our hard
wired Telex system but it would not work with our model.  Eartec works with
most Telex systems but not all.  Ours was an anomaly.  We have a Telex
PS-2L power supply. As of one year ago, only one guy at Eartec knew that.
The rest of the sales staff were unaware.  On the plus side, the return of
the gear went without any complications.

Keith Newman
Technical Director
Cleveland Heights High School