[SML] Preferred other than iPad?

Jeff Drucker jeffdrucker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:50:39 UTC 2014

+1 on Dave's response.

I have had nothing but good experiences with the Apple Store.  FWIW, I have
never used the so-called Genius Bar.  I've always made an appointment for
service.  At the Albany, NY Apple Store the people who are tasked with the
appointments seem to be more knowledgeable than the ones who are stationed
at the bar.

Jeff

Jeffrey Drucker
cell 845-380-5477