[SML] Preferred other than iPad?

JEA00321 JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 18:24:15 UTC 2014

Appointments at most Apple Stores I have encountered just get you the next available "genius" at the bar. And you might find a Genius or two that isn't quite up to snuff, but then again, I'm guessing the vast majority of the problems they solve are things that Jerry or any number of people on the list could deal with without breaking a sweat. Certainly, some stores are better than others, but I've been to a lot of Apple stores across the country, and for the most part, I have found their sales people and Geniuses to be pretty darn friendly, helpful, and efficient. YMMV. I still think it beats the pants off the tech support option for other platforms - trying to explain your issue to some minimum wage call center employee with a checklist and an Indian accent over the phone.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour