[SML] Clinical Professor

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 16:41:43 UTC 2014

Way back in the day (~1970-75) I taught Speech Science in the Speech
Dept at U of Arizona and we had Clinical Profs teaching clinic
techniques in Therapy and Rehab. We had about 2 profs, 20 -30 student
clinicians  and about 50 patients each semester.  All the other profs
joined in for consultations.  It operated much like a teaching
hospital.  Seems to be  good way to do things and AFAIK is the prime
model today. Hard to think of it in theater tho.

Chip 1