[SML] Time Lapse

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Thu Oct 30 15:52:06 UTC 2014

Richard John Archer via Stagecraft wrote:

> Since we had a run on time lapse yesterday I though we might enjoy seeing this time lapse of Cher load in at the Honda Center…..extreme overhear view 2:08
>

> http://www.prg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Cher-2014-Honda-Center-NO-AUDIO-1.mp4

Very nice ... although the most noteworthy thing about the performance
segment, to me, was all the damned cellphone screens lighting up throughout.

Given that this particular battle appears to be lost, I'm tempted to
consider inserting a "OK, get out your phones and shoot your damned
photos NOW" moment in the next show I direct...

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org