[SML] Time Lapse

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu Oct 30 17:20:22 UTC 2014

Pat wrote:

> Given that this particular battle appears to be lost, I'm tempted to consider
> inserting a "OK, get out your phones and shoot your damned photos NOW"
> moment in the next show I direct...

When Brad Roberts (of Crash Test Dummies) came through 3(?) years ago, kick-starting the comeback, he WANTED the audience to video, photo, upload, tweet, <spread social media buzz> about the concert.  Hey, free advertising.  At that point our ushers stood down, and let it roll.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca