[SML] Thank you Noah!

Joe Golden joe at stage-tech.com
Mon Sep 8 15:29:05 UTC 2014

This is great, but half the emails I have seen I don't know who they are from now that the list strips the senders name from the "From" field.

Please remember to add your full name (too many twins on here) at the bottom of your response, even if your Sig gets added to the bottom after the quoted mssg.

Just my .02...

Oh and to keep it on topic of BBQ, I hope to announce very soon the official sale of my BBQ Sauce & Rub.

Joe Golden
Stage-Tech
951-264-8401