[SML] Sound playback for dance

Ray Gibson booray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:32:38 UTC 2014

I ran my last dance concert directly on the CL3 with a spare USB drive as a
backup.. If the board fails it doesn't matter if I have an analog backup
anyway.

Just run SFX/QLab, have a cd taped to the bottom of the console as your
emergency backup.

You could probably also activate a cd player's play button via relay or
serial from SFX/Qlab if you need them to start at relatively the same time.
Or a monkey pushing both buttons at the same time...