[SML] Thank you Noah!

Terry L. Price tprice at tlu.edu
Tue Sep 9 16:47:02 UTC 2014

Agree! Thanks Noah for your hard work.

Re BBQ - I prefer Lexington style, but wouldn't turn down a pulled pork sandwich from an Eastern eatery though. I would almost be willing to walk the 1200+ miles to get a sandwich right now. I get a bit frustrated here in TX and all the kerfuffle about barbecue world headquarters - they just don't know, bless their hearts. But, I have to say re Beer, you can't go wrong with a Shiner Bock - pairs well with barbecue - done the way God intended it to be.

Terry Price
Director Integrated Marketing & Emerging Media
Office: 830.372.8191 | Mobile: 830.433.0258 | Fax: 830.372.6362
Learn Boldly. Live to Inspire