[SML] Thank you Noah!

Marcus marko66 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:12:22 UTC 2014

> On Sep 8, 2014, at 11:43 PM,  Mick Alderson <alderson at uwosh.edu> wrote:
>
> To: Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
> Subject: Re: [SML] Thank you Noah!
>
> From a Digester's viewpoint, Digests seem have a lower size threshold trigger for being sent. They used to go out once per day or whenever they approached 100 KB. The threshold now appears closer to 12 to 30 KB, so they come more frequently. When folks send HTML instead of send plain-text we see a notation as above (but the links ARE clickable). Still, those issues are minor compared to Blackberry/Base64 Goo and the messed up rendering of messages AOL lately, which seems to have been fixed. AND the messages are numbered again! Hoorah!
>
> Thanks, Noah!

As a Digester, I kinda like like the new set point for kicking out the digests. It keeps the clutter down, yet makes it relevant to respond to posts. As long as folks don't quote the whole digest...

Thanks for making the the same list, work better!

Mark O

Mark OBrien
ETCP Certified Rigger/Entertainment Electrician

Sent from Precious Two