[SML] Thank you Noah!

Terry L. Price tprice at tlu.edu
Wed Sep 10 01:14:12 UTC 2014

I ate at Franklin just this past weekend, you're right, they are the best at what they do. But, we were talking about barbecue and there's only one place to get that- the southern part of heaven :-)

Love me some good 'cue banter, it's always fun and entertaining. For now, I'm out - going to start my walk, lol.

Terry Price
Director Integrated Marketing & Emerging Media
Office: 830.372.8191 | Mobile: 830.433.0258 | Fax: 830.372.6362
Learn Boldly. Live to Inspire