[SML] Thank you Noah!

Noah Price stagecraft-web at theprices.net
Wed Sep 10 10:42:25 UTC 2014

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm sorry it took so long -- at first I was waiting for a key list server update with further improvement regarding the Yahoo/AOL DMARC related bounces, but after that I should have had it upgraded sooner! The good news is that we're now running on our commercial hosting infrastructure, which is maintained and updated regularly.

I'm catching up with replies to a number of questions and comments. Since a lot of the questions came up in the "thank you" threads, I'll separate them by topic so you'll have some hope of seeing whatever is interesting and ignoring the rest :-)

Noah