[SML] Sound playback for dance

Andy Lang andy at ducksecho.com
Wed Sep 10 02:43:49 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Keith Arsenault via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> have used SOUND BYTE  as well . . ( it mimics an old fashioned radio station  8 track cart rack )   and it can be very use full as well although there can sometime be a delay in clicking on Go . . etc  as opposed to Q LAB .

You may want to take a look at QCart, which is a similar program from
the developers of QLab. (He says, reminding everybody that his day job
is working for Figure 53, the developers of QLab, as well as Tixato, a
fantastic box office system that you all should stop everything and go
check out now!)

http://figure53.com/qcart

http://tixato.com

QCart is a bit overdue for a refresh, but is a great app in its own
right already. Our dev team just released QLab 3.1 a couple weeks ago,
and just started buckling down to work on QCart 2!

-Andy