[SML] HTML message weirdness

Mick Alderson alderson at uwosh.edu
Thu Sep 11 03:04:28 UTC 2014

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:50:52 -0700
> From: Jerry Durand <jdurand at interstellar.com>
> To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
> Subject: Re: [SML] Effects on Element console
>
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

I'm not sure what you are doing, Jerry, but some of your messages seem to be HTML only and no text part, and comes through to digest with content completely scrubbed like the one above, and yet other messages from you (like the one below) come through in plain-text with no HTML part attached. I'm guessing different devices. I haven't notice it happening with anyone else (yet). There have been lots of HTML messages but they have been multi-part with readable text plus an HTML "attachment".

> Message: 23
> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 18:21:53 -0700
> From: Jerry Durand <jdurand at interstellar.com>
> To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
> Subject: Re: [SML] request from the Production Managers Forum.
>

> On 09/10/2014 02:04 PM, Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft wrote:
>> $8/hr. is less than minimum wage in CA.
>> /s/ Richard
>>

> Unless you own your own small company, some days $8/hour would be
> welcome.  Gone are the days I was turning down 3-digit hourly wages to
> work on other projects.
>
> --
> Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  www.interstellar.com
> tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
> Skype:  jerrydurand

Mick Alderson
TD, Fredric March Theatre
UW Oshkosh