[SML] Creative box loading

Patrick McCreary vze2gmht at verizon.net
Thu Sep 11 13:41:15 UTC 2014

Back in the day, I was a fork lift operator for six months before
getting drafted and another six months after separation - the only one
in the plant. While I can't say I've done quite the same thing as in the
video, I can say that after some 2500 hours in the drivers seat, there
were a number of rather creative solutions to some of the problems we
ran into, and several of them would seem just as crazy to the average Joe.

Patrick