[SML] OT: Printer Ink

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:50:39 UTC 2014

Just to add to Nigel"s comment, in the uk one ink reseller actually gives away laser printers ( usually last year or older models) completely free in exchange for buying two sets of original toners, but then is happy to sell you refills thereafter at a good price. It works put cheap per page over a few thou pages

Sent from my iPhone