[SML] Shadowing an LD

Herrick1 herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Thu Sep 11 21:15:33 UTC 2014

Depends on what kind of madness they want to see? ..are they old enough to drink?

Today is an 18 hour day on a feature film with 2 full size Ma consoles very busy.

Last Tuesday was a Cisco product launch with 2 cues... Very boring

Next week is hanging birdies and pl1 fixtures in Madame Tussaud's.   Some nba thing for a night Then drafting a conference room for an office building.  Also drafting a night club in Miami.  How shadowy do they want to be?

Ps I may be in my jammies for the last two...

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman
917-797-3624
www.HGlightingdesign.com