[SML] PLASA London

Marcus marko66 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:16:55 UTC 2014

Next month, I'm heading off to London for PLASA. Specifically the rigging conference. Since I'll be in town from 3 October to 9 October, I'm looking for fun interesting, and educational things to do with list members. Perhaps the inside of your theatre spaces, shops, etc. I'll be staying between London proper, and the East outskirts near ExCel and the O2.

If anyone is interested, please give me a holler off list.

Mark OBrien
ETCP Certified Rigger/Entertainment Electrician

Sent from Precious Two