[SML] Free Floor Passes to LDI/Cirque

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Mon Sep 15 17:33:24 UTC 2014

> so to get the free floor pass, go to registration at ldishow.com and use this code….EP284
>
> and feel free to share with your friends and colleagues…
>
> hope to see you in Vegas!

Thank you. I just got my tentative approval to attend LDI!

I have a question for the list.  Last time I attended, Cirque had a booth and were handing out discount coupons which we didn't find until after attending Ka'.  Anyone have a lead on if they are going to be offering them again this year and if so how to get them when we get in town on Wednesday?  It has been a number of years since I have attended so I am pretty psyched.

Plus I think I finally got my OSX mail working again and might actually be able to post to the list again.  And bonus in the new format.

Greg Bierly (unintentional lurker)
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School