[SML] Curtain Spec

Barney Simon barney at jchansen.com
Tue Sep 16 13:56:26 UTC 2014

Steven:
	I agree with Mr. Vick about the nicety of including a carrier count when specifying drapes.  Occationally even when we do our own specifying and installs the carrier count comes up a little off.  Our older drapes have grommets 9" o.c. - I do not know why - but it makes carrier count with track rental a little tricky.
	I also agree (and not only as a vendor) that the rope should be replaced, and the carriers inspected, not all facilities actually have the budget to replace all the carriers when they replace the drapes, but indeed, broken and abused carriers will lessen the appreciation of new drapes and new rope.

Barney Simon
Joseph C. Hansen Co., Inc.
Drapes, Drops, and Dance Floors
Rentals, Sales, and Custom Sewing