[SML] Just a note of thanks to folks in and around Boston...

Barney Simon barney at jchansen.com
Tue Sep 16 14:51:58 UTC 2014

Yesterday I had a little crisis with a rental drop that was on tour in Boston.  Everyone I called was quite willing to help with additional referrals even if they could not help with an actual solution :)  -- One of my muslin drops we not as pre-certified as we thought by the fire department.

Thanks to (in no particular order) Anna @ Boston Lyric Opera (and best wishes in this new job), Antoine @ High Output, Ben @ the Boston Ballet, Alexis @ Center Line and ? (hand writing and notes fail me here) at United, ALPS, Mass AC, Port Lighting, Charles Stewart, and Theatrix.

Barney Simon
President
Joseph C. Hansen Co., Inc.
629 Grove Street Lot # 26