[SML] Tiny fogger rental?... Now: DRY ICE

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Wed Sep 17 20:21:07 UTC 2014

Hey Bruce,
Waaaay up there in CNY, they sell dry-ice at the Dairies (not Dairy Queen, but the real ones like Purity...I know for sure that Purity has it), and most of the Colleges sell it through their Labs.

Waaaay down here in Florida, they sell it at the Publix (grocery chain).

Perhaps the only thing that could make Wegmans more awesome is if they also sold dry-ice.