[SML] Tiny fogger rental?... Now: DRY ICE

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 21:20:06 UTC 2014

Ford Sellers  wrote:

> Waaaay up there in CNY, they sell dry-ice at the Dairies (not Dairy Queen, but the real ones like Purity...I know for sure that Purity has it), and most of the Colleges sell it through their Labs.

	Thanks for the tips, Ford. I don’t know that either Auburn or Geneva offers me either of those options. (Unless “Dairy” includes dairy farms. Byrne Dairy are just convenience stores, and do not cary dry ice.) I could be wrong, but I suspect that Cayuga Community College does not have that same level of chemistry lab that Cornell enjoys. HWS might, but I wouldn’t count on it.

	It takes me an hour to get down to Ithaca, which is the same as either Syracuse or Rochester. Does that mean I’m “Centrally located?” :-)  I DO love Purity though, used to frequent them back in my Ithaca days. Holliday season they make the absolute best eggnog I’ve ever tasted!

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.