[SML] Tiny fogger rental?... Now: DRY ICE

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:53:09 UTC 2014

On 9/17/14, 5:20 PM, Bruce Purdy via Stagecraft wrote:

> Thanks for the tips, Ford. I don’t know that either Auburn or Geneva
> offers me either of those options. (Unless “Dairy” includes dairy
> farms. Byrne Dairy are just convenience stores, and do not cary dry
> ice.) I could be wrong, but I suspect that Cayuga Community College
> does not have that same level of chemistry lab that Cornell enjoys.
> HWS might, but I wouldn’t count on it.

There's the Cayuga Lake creamery further north on the west side of the
lake.  Worth a stop, even if you don't need dry ice. :)

> It takes me an hour to get down to Ithaca, which is the same as
> either Syracuse or Rochester. Does that mean I’m “Centrally located?”

Centrally Isolated is the term we always used. :)

> :-)  I DO love Purity though, used to frequent them back in my Ithaca
> days. Holliday season they make the absolute best eggnog I’ve ever
> tasted!

We have friends who will bring it to us when they visit for the
holidays.  Second best 'nog ever.  (Best was a batch my dad made from
George Washington's recipe.)

Steve L

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall