[SML] Infrared camera

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Sep 18 13:32:38 UTC 2014

John Taylor wrote:

> This would not be a permanent install as we share the space and would put it in for each show and strike afterwards.

	BJ’s has a wireless camera setup with two cameras and a tablet type receiver / monitor / digital recorder. (You can add on a couple more cameras if you want to buy them separately.) I have not bought this yet, but I’ve been sorely tempted - so I can’t attest to the quality. Since you are not looking for a permanent install, this seems like a nice portable solution that is quick and easy to set up and strike.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.