[SML] Infrared camera

Randy Porter randy.1611 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 00:03:51 UTC 2014

I remeber having some kind of UV reactive fluid washed in my eye to
see if I had scratched my cornea.  I was about 12, and thought it was
really cool looking to have my eyes glowing and weeping glowing tears.

And my google-fu is strong today.  It's called fluorescein -
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003845.htm.  Uv, not
IR though.

Message: 2