[SML] Infrared camera

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:59:00 UTC 2014

Flurocein is a not - human friendly chemical. I mostly remember there used to be great Strand colour filter called no 8 years go which was the most useful glowing warm amber, eventually replaced with the not so good no 78 because the fluroscein  in it was deemed dangerous.I can remember scaling ladders with sheets of it in my mouth, and I don't have any ill effects 40 years later .

Dk

Sent from my iPhone