[SML] Infrared camera

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:20:39 UTC 2014

http://vision.about.com/od/eyeexamequipment/g/Infrared_Pupil.htm
http://vision.about.com/od/eyeexaminations/f/Pupil-Size.htm

While I am glad the little girl got help from a FB photo, that is not
what I meant.  I know that visual exam of the eye is used all the time,
but I was asking specifically about an IR exam of the eye.  The only
thing Google turned up was the above.  It measures the size of the pupil
and this is indicative of several different disorders, some of them deadly.

But why would different people's eyes glow differently under IR?

Chip1