[SML] Thread projection

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Thu Sep 18 23:07:26 UTC 2014

Loren.  I appreciate what you are trying to do but there are no
entertainment Standards that provide the information you want.

Stuart.  5 second rule?  Really?  No such rule.   The ONLY rule you must
follow when crimping swage fittings is to check the crimp with the proper
go/no-go gauge.

Bill S.
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
Bill at sapsis-rigging.com