[SML] Joint sealer

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Sep 24 17:04:25 UTC 2014

You have already been told of a site for sill plate sealers so that's
a start. There are numerous techniques involving either roll-out
polyurethane or elastomeric sheet goods about 6" wide or using any one
of a number of caulks specifically designed for this application.
Google "Sill sealer gasket" and you will finds lots of products.
Steve Rees