[SML] OSHA Site

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Sep 24 20:43:29 UTC 2014

On 09/24/2014 01:18 PM, gbierly via Stagecraft wrote:
> We have those swings when the building is not occupied and that is
> when my curtains and masonite floor take the biggest beating. We
> operate on 4 - 10 hour days over the summer and then the air is turned
> off for three days. I am guessing the regs were only for when the
> space is occupied. I am all for saving money but...

When I worked in electronics manufacturing we had this weekend issue
with our test equipment.  The equipment stayed on all the time but they
turned off the AC on weekends.  When we convinced them of the problems
that was causing they insisted everything get turned off on Friday.  Of
course turning it all back on and letting the analog bits come up to
stable temperature meant very little got done on Mondays.  Bean counters
didn't like that either.  We eventually got the AC set to a barely
acceptable level for weekends...and then the company went out of business.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand