[SML] OSHA Site

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 24 20:43:44 UTC 2014

They tried doing this in our space two years ago…turning off the AC when not in use.   Well  the humidity was high enough to leave nice white marks as the FP leeched out of the drapery.  They  eventually figured the AC was less than the bill to clean and  re- FP the drapes.   Now we have IFR drapes but we must have neglected to mention it to the AC folks.

DickA
TD, Cornell U