[SML] OSHA Site

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 21:58:37 UTC 2014

> Store-bought gauges were reading up to 87% humidity and high 70d temperatures.  Our Facilities folks were insistent that nothing could possibly be wrong.

	I’m glad you got this resolved, and was interested in how you did it. Having worked for a long time in an historic Theatre that didn’t even HAVE Air conditioning, High 70’s in the Summer doesn’t sound bad to me. The 87% humidity, however, does - you could almost go swimming in that! ;-)  But wouldn’t buying a dehumidifier have been cheaper than replacing the floor?

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.