[SML] OT: Folder synch between devices

Brian Munroe bpmunroe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:39:19 UTC 2014

Well, now that the new list is up and running I can go back to my
list-specific email and hopefully not get bounced anymore.  years of a
personal gmail archive wrecked in the last year.  Big thanks to Noah
for the upgrade..

Anyway, I am looking for a way to synch select folders between my
assorted devices and also perhaps be available thru a browser.
Specifically, I use a windows 7 laptop, desktop, my iPhone and a new
iPad.

I already have dropbox (because many productions are using that now to
share files), iCloud and Microsoft's Onedrive. They all work great at
synching their own folders, but you have to bring the folders to them.
I want to preserve my existing folder structure.

So if there were a way, for instance, to tell Onedrive to synch
specific folders under "
my documents" that would be ideal.

Any thoughts that don't involve voodoo and obscure hacks?

Thanks,
Brian Munroe
bpmunroe at gmail.com