[SML] Enigmail

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Sep 26 18:56:37 UTC 2014

My Google-foo is failing to find anything on this.

I'm suddenly seeing odd behavior in Enigmail on all our systems.
Sometimes an incoming clear-text message is marked "Decrypted" and then
when I reply it tries to encrypt the reply...only the sender doesn't
have a PGP key and it hangs.

If I tell Engimail to NOT automatically decrypt and blue banner goes
away and then if I put it back to automatic decrypt the banner doesn't
return.

Some headers from a message this just happened on:

I deleted the message ID number from the above

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand