[SML] RigCalc Question

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 22:16:12 UTC 2014

On Saturday, September 27, 2014, Will Leonard via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I just upgraded to an iPhone 6 & I can't find RigCalc on the App Store. Is
> it still available?
>
> I sure hope so.

I seem to recall Del announcing a month or so ago that RigCalc was being
taken down and reconfigured, both as an upgrade and because Alex French was
no longer going to be handling the source code heavy-lifting, if he'll
pardon the pun.  Apparently that has taken place?

If you've synced your old iPhone with iTunes on your computer, you should
still have a backup copy of RigCalc lurking about in the backup. The trick
is getting it to install onto your i6, of course.

--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859