[SML] PCI cards for new Mac machines...

Michael Troncone mike.troncone at me.com
Mon Sep 29 11:45:28 UTC 2014

I just recently used the Helios 2 expansion chassis made by OWS.

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/Thunderbolt/PCIe_Chassis/Mercury_Helios_2

I had two Black Magic camera input cards in there connected to a Mac mini. The chassis also comes with two thunderbolt ports which we used to daisy chain a projector through. It worked great every time.

Michael Troncone
Asst. Carpenter
SISTER ACT NAT'L TOUR