[SML] RigCalc Question

Alex French flaggday at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 14:52:16 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> On Monday, September 29, 2014, Will Leonard via Stagecraft
>> It is there now, but I don't seem to be able to get it to work on my
>> phone. It will open & I can select the tool list, but when the categories
>> appear I can't select them.
> +1
> It appears iOS8 breaks RigCalc.

I'm going to take advantage of the SML, and helpful SML folks, to
gather info here since I don't have an iOS 8 device until ~Oct 24th,
and haven't even booted up XCode in at least a year...

When you get to the Tool List, touching individuals tools just doesn't
do anything?  (As opposed to touching a list item makes the app close)

Does the Tool List scroll appropriately when you swipe?
Does it still scroll okay after you touch a list item trying to open it?
Do any of the sub-lists succesfully open even if tools don't?

Are you on 8.0.2? (I know 8.0.1 was quickly recalled due to problems,
but it's unlikely they're at all relevant to this)

Anyone on iOS 8 with different results (e.g. working okay)?

Alex