[SML] RigCalc Question

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:27:04 UTC 2014

When you get to the Tool List, touching individuals tools just doesn't
> do anything?  (As opposed to touching a list item makes the app close)

Doesn't do anything. Doesn't close the app either.

> Does the Tool List scroll appropriately when you swipe?
> Does it still scroll okay after you touch a list item trying to open it?
> Do any of the sub-lists succesfully open even if tools don't?

When the tool list first opens up there is a scroll bar up top on the right
hand side. After a second the scroll bar goes away. The list doesn't
scroll. Tapping or swiping has no effect.

> Are you on 8.0.2? (I know 8.0.1 was quickly recalled due to problems,
> but it's unlikely they're at all relevant to this)

I'm on 8.0.2

> Anyone on iOS 8 with different results (e.g. working okay)?
>
> Alex

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.