[SML] Software to break

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Tue Sep 30 15:28:51 UTC 2014

> I made it all the way to the create your account page and I didn't see
> anything to indicate there is a guest account. My only options (that I
> could see or figure out) were to log ion or create an account.
>
> And while it's an option, people shouldn't have to give a fake address to
> get around something...

I found it. Somehow I missed it the first time around.

Don't go to the account creation page.

Put items into the shopping cart without being logged in.

You can then either click on the checkout link at the top right of the page or
view the shopping cart and click on the checkout button located towards the
bottom right of the page.

In either case, Step 1 of the checkout process has a guest checkout option on
the left side of the page.

Bill