[SML] Software to break

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Sep 30 16:00:10 UTC 2014

I have no idea how to change that link, the software lets me change the
image but I don't see anyplace to change the link.

Working on a better logo.

The Guest account is for checking out.  Isn't really set up to sign up
for a newsletter without creating an account.  As I won't be newsing
much or often, that shouldn't be a problem.  The fake address is if
someone needed to get the news updates without telling me who they are.

On 09/30/2014 08:10 AM, Phil Haney wrote:
> /One suggestion of the moment - have the link for the logo at the top
> of the page go to the company home page (www.interstellar.com
> <http://www.interstellar.com>). This is a major flaw of many blogs,
> and is quite aggravating, as clicking on a logo should by definition
> go to the main page. /
>

>     > I would suggest making the logo in the upper left a bit larger.
>     The address is
>     > hard to read and, at least on my computer, the phone number is
>     illegible.
>     >
>     > Have you considered allowing a person to order without creating
>     an account?
>     >
>     > There will also certainly be people that would like to subscribe
>     to your
>     > newsletter without having to create an account. All that should
>     require is an
>     > email address.
>
>     There's a Guest checkout that doesn't create an account.  You
>     still need
>     to give your name and address so I know where to ship things.
>
>     People can always put in a fake address.  NA Street, NA, in NA
>     sort of
>     thing.
>

> Hi Jerry,
>
> What everyone else said.
>
> I made it all the way to the create your account page and I didn't see
> anything to indicate there is a guest account. My only options (that I
> could see or figure out) were to log ion or create an account.
>
> And while it's an option, people shouldn't have to give a fake address
> to get around something...
>
> Respectfully,
>
> -Phil

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand