[SML] RigCalc Question

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:18:01 UTC 2014

<<Anyone on iOS 8 with different results (e.g. working okay)?>>

On a side note, I upgraded my iPad 3 to IOS8 as was requested by some
app I wanted to install from the App Store. Long story short, my iPad
has become so unstable it is practically useless. It continually shuts
down and does a reset. I restored to "factory" settings, losing all my
data in the process, with no improvement.

I will be taking it to the "Genius Bar" (Man I *hate* that term.)
tomorrow to see if they can return it to the condition when it worked.

Sigh...

It's crap like this that made me switch to Mac in the first place. At
least with a PC, I could get in there and fix the problem... usually.

Laters,

Paul 1