[SML] Must watch backstage video

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 13:13:44 UTC 2014

I don't know if this has been posted in the past, but...
Jim vanB. posted a link to this on FB.

I was floored. This is a must watch for anyone who has ever wondered what
goes on back stage during a show. The Royal Opera House shows a performance
of Act III of Wagner's Die Walküre. They have 17 cameras set up at key
locations including front of house, the pit, the Stage Manager calling the
show, the light board, and other great spots.

www.roh.org.uk <http://www.roh.org.uk/opera-machine>

You get to choose camera angles to watch and you can see the prompt book.

Enjoy, Scott

--
Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer USA829   http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell