[SML] Software to break

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Sep 30 20:03:48 UTC 2014

On 09/30/2014 12:43 PM, Alex French wrote:
> min-height for .box-product>div, on line 405 of stylesheet.css.

Found it, but my line number isdifferent.  ??

> If you don't set a min-height, it'll work okay but you'll see a little
> movement on the page when the Cart/Wishlist/Product Comparison buttons
> pop up (not labeled, not awesome icons... had to click on each to
> figure out what it was).

Same here, I thought the first one was a lock.

> About 170 seems to work out smoothly at first glance.
>
> Why is (hopefully) helping others easier than doing my own work,
> either day job or fixing RigCalc?
>
> Alex French

Because you really don't want to try to fix Apple's problems? I have an
Apple project pending with a customer now, I hope this doesn't require a
tear up and start over.  At least Apple hasn't sent me any more MFi
updates today.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand