[SML] Software to break

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Sep 30 20:55:02 UTC 2014

I'm off doing a long needed update of our logo graphics.  It's nice to
see the current version of TurboCAD Pro can read files that old, in the
past there wasn't much I could read it with leading to poor reproduction.

So, I'm going over all the original vector graphics my wife drew with
stone knives and bearskins and redoing it in something completely
scalable and non-fuzzy.

It's nicer working with CAD on a 64 bit system with a graphics
accelerator, it's a "tiny" bit faster than the Apple ][ was.  Thinking
about it, I think she was using MS-DOS when she drew the logo, that
would have been running off floppy disks.  She'd do a pan and go across
the street to chat with the lady there and it still wouldn't be done
when she got back.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand