[SML] I was in the pool!

Ken Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 1 21:38:00 UTC 2015

I wasn't really in the pool but if the cyc could talk that is what it would say.

7 years ago when my facility opened someone on the design team though it would be a good idea to have the cyc on a dead hung pipe. That didn't sit well with me so I moved it downstage one foot so I could fly it in and out. For our next show we need the batten so I moved the cyc back upstage to its dead hung pipe. Well over the last 7 years it has shrunk about 8" vertically.

Other than purchasing a new cyc ,or additional fly batten, building a ground row, or replacing all of the ties do I have any other options to get the cyc to the floor? I believe the cyc is 60'w X 20'h,  100% cotton unbleached muslin, with chain in the bottom.
ThanksKen Z