[SML] Lead Sound Engineer- Alley Theatre

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 00:53:56 UTC 2015

June posted this on the Facebook page, but here it is as well.

We're looking for a Lead Sound Engineer for our Sound Department.  I
can answer questions about the theatre and roughly the
position/department.

LEAD SOUND ENGINEER – The Alley Theatre (LORT B and C) in Houston, TX
seeks a highly experienced and motivated individual to run/mix shows
and to assist the Sound Supervisor in running the Sound Department,
including scheduling, repairs, and leading crews. The ideal candidate
is fluent with QLab and operation of digital consoles.  Salary is
commensurate with experience, and includes paid vacation, health and
dental benefits and a 401k retirement plan. Please email letter of
interest, resume and references to productiondept at alleytheatre.org
with “Lead Sound Engineer” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
EOE

--
Sincerely,

Andrew Vance