[SML] Motor controls in scenery

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Tue Apr 7 23:15:38 UTC 2015

Was there an encoder/positional feedback device?  The controller should have shut down when it jammed - either some sort of positional tolerance error, encoder fault, or an over current error. In a properly designed system at least.

If there was no encoder etc then I would think 2 limit switches in each direction as you described.

Brian Munroe

Sent from a rather small device with big fingers