[SML] Farewell, and thank you!

Michael Clark b7c61afb46383dff958cca8a035f63f7.stagecraft at planetmike.com
Fri Apr 17 15:44:02 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker on this list for at least five years. I never
contributed much, but I did absorb a lot of the knowledge that was
shared. I started out as a theater reviewer, and then was pulled into
participating on stage, and then learned about stage management, which
was a wonderful job using many of my existing skills. The technical
discussions on this list helped me many times when dealing with set,
lighting and sound issues. I greatly appreciate the skills and
abilities of the members of the list, and their willingness to share
their knowledge to help each other.

I relocated a while ago, and am not involved with theatre any longer.
So I am leaving the list, but if I ever get the time to do theatre
again, I'll definitely sign back up. If anyone is ever in Roanoke,
Virginia, let me know. Have a great weekend, Mike

Michael Clark
http://www.MichaelClark.net