[SML] shipping loops

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Apr 20 23:46:29 UTC 2015

One client I'm working with is using a manufacturing company with USA
and Taiwan offices.  I just had to have a part air shipped to me from
China so I could air ship it to S. California so they can air ship it to
Taiwan so the people there can see it in person.  Apparently photos and
drawings aren't enough and they can't order it from China themselves
since ... well, I have no idea why.

This isn't the first time I've run into this, used to get it from a
division in Singapore that "couldn't get parts" that were made a short
distance from them in Singapore.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand